Sunday, December 28, 2008

OLD YEAR FAVES

TRACT LIST

1. Spike Jones / Happy New Year / Kooky Christmas

2. Dave Clarke / Just Waiting for a Train / Reunion

3. Stolen Babies / Spill! / There Be Squabbles Ahead

4. Country Boys / Thespian Stole my Beer /1.2.3.4

5. Revival Dear / Town That I’ve Known / Revival Dear

6. Horror pops / Kiss Kiss Kill Kill / Kiss Kiss Kill Kill

7. George Carlin /

8. Eartha Kitt / Santa Baby /

9. Isasc Hayes / If Loving you is Wrong (I don’t want to be right) / Can you Dig it

10. Jeff Healy / Mess of Blues / Mess of Blues

11. New Art Night / Shake one hand at the Devil / New Art Night

12. Tom Fun Orchestra / Mashall Applewhite / You will Land With a Thud

13. The Window Sills / Good Friends Won’t Rip You Off / The Wind Whistles

14. Little Miss Higgins / That Trains a Comin Down / In Tune

15. The Trews / Cant Stop Laughing / No Time for Later

16. The Lost Fingers / You Shook Me / Lost in the 80s

17. Fuad & the Feztones / That’s Bad, That’s Worse / Beeramid

18. Heather Blush / Damsel in Distress / Vice

19. Chumbawomba / Compliments of your Waitress / The Boy Bands have Won

20. Basie Bulat / In the Night / Oh My Darling

21. Floor 13 / Blame it on Me / Mmmm!

22. Sheesham & Lotus / John Henry / Every Time!

23. Fembots / Good days/ Calling Out

24. Divine Brown / Boogie Slide / The Love Chronicles

25. Walter Jr. / Sweet Potato Pie / The River Club

26. Krystel dos Santos / Shake ya Body / Krystle Dos Santos

27. The Creepshow / Rue Morgue Radio / Run for your Life

28. Civet / Alibis / Hell Hath No Fury

29. The Wierdies / Good Girl Gone Bad Bad Bad / in 3D

30. Friendly Rich / Maybe Tomorrow / Dinasour Power

30. Barenaked Ladies / Al lang Sine/ Barenaked for the Holidays



Today was a special day. Today I looked back at all the music I played over the past 52 weeks and played some of the new stuff that I really enjoyed.

I also announced on Air what my New Years Resolutions are and would like to repeat them here

Resolution # 1
To get fit. Not to loose weight, but to actually feel like I’m a heather person.

Resolution # 2
Get at least 3 stories in print. I have works here that are just collecting dust and I think they are ready for the world to read.

Resolution # 3
Wright at least 5 more stories. Come on I can at least get five rough drafts done in a year.

Resolution # 4
Get Organized. It would be nice to be able to find the things I need around here.

Resolution # 5
Bring Sexy Back! What? You don’t think I can do it?

And like I said on air, if any one catches me doing somthing oposed to what my resolutions are they can come up and kick me on the shins.



HIGH POINT OF THE WEEK

Getting the Muppet spy game.

No comments: