Monday, February 16, 2009

1. / The Han Solo Solution / Star wars
2. Chained Heat / On the Road again / Blues
3. / Bad Reputation / Shreck
4. Arrogant Worms / Tokyo Love Song / Russell’s Shorts
5. The Lost Fingers / You Give Love a Bad Name / Lost in the 80’s
6. Kim Stockwould / You Jerk /
7. Sandi Thom / What if I’m Right / Smile it Confuses People
8. Dr. Hook / Roland the Roady / Best of
9. Dwight Yoakam / Suspicious Minds / Honeymoon in Vegas
10. Steve Martin / How to meet Girls /
11. Jhon Goodman / Looking for a fox / Blues Brothers 2000
12. Beatles / Cant Buy me Love / 1
13. Jennifer Hanson / In the Cat House Again / How the Night People Pray
14. Buddy Holly / I’m Looking for Someone to Love / Gold
15. Spider Robinson / Belaboring the Obvious / Belaboring the Obvious
16. Willi Williams / Winner / Full time Love
17. Mudmen / Winner / Mudmen
18. 8ight Past Nine / Season’s / Stood in Rain

Ah Vanentines. . . . Big Fat Harry Deal

but I'm not bitter.

Highlight of the week.

Got my first pay check for the new job. Wich I started Jan first.

No comments: