Monday, January 26, 2009



1. /While Giants Mark Time / Star Wars
2. Gonzo and Jimmy Buffett / Mr. Spaceman / Kermit Unpigged
3. Ladybird Side Show / Safe and Sound / Live at the Orange Lounge
4. John Lennon / Ain’t that a Shame / Goin’ Home
5. Steve Martin / King Tut / Dr. Dementos 20th Anniversary
6. The Smokers / El Destructo / Package Deal
7. Sadi Thom / What if I’m right / Smile it confuses people
8. / Cows with Guns /
9. Groucho Marx / Rules of Administration / Coconuts
10. B.A. Johnston / You will Miss me When the Zombies Come / Stareway to Hamilton
11. Air Farce / Literary Hold up /
12. Ray Gun Cowboys / One Life Left / Ray Gun Cowboys
13. Paul Reddick / John Lennon New Orleans / Sugar Bird
14. Moxy Fruvous / It’s Too Cold / Wood
15. The Done Fors / The Narrator / How to have Sex with Canadians
16. Eleni Mandell / it Wasn’t the time (it was the Colour) / Artificial Fire
17. Little Richerd / I Feel Pretty / The Songs of the West Side Story
18. Ruby Jean / Girls you Love / the Thoughtful Bees
19. / Flour of Scotland /
20. Bryan Bowers / The Scots Man / Dr. Demantos 20th Anniversary Album
21. Bowser & Blue / Twas the Scots / The Illustrated Canadian Song Book
22. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes / Auld Dang Syne / Ruin Johnny’s Bar mitzvah
23. Ox / 1913 / Dust Bowl Carnival
24. the Poozia / Hoagie- Poughe / Folkn’ Hell

High point of my week:

I finally got my copy of Terry Prachett’s Hogfather the movie.
***GLEEE!!!!!***

and for the uninitiated it is not a horror movie, It's.... Terry Prachett. that's all you can call it. When I toured England I was looking in to a gift shot window I saw a Skeletal Santa and thought it was in poor taste. Then I read the sign next to it and it said Death as the Hogfather. and as soon as I saw that I loved it. This is one of my Favorite Prachett books.

Happy Robbie Burns day every Body.












You know this day dosn’t get enough press. It’s a Scottish version of St’ paddies day, with whiskey and Haggis. What could be better then that? I just with I could go out and celebrate it properly. But with the hours I’m working I’m not feeling comfortable going out before I have to go to work.

No comments: